Wednesday, January 29, 2014

2 Months Young

My favorite picture of all time


Doesn't get much sweeter than this

1 month old
2 months old

So I am a bit late on his 2 months post. I now have a tablet instead of a laptop so I have to use Lincoln's when I want to upload pictures and of course I only think about it on days he takes the laptop to school.
So Kemp now weighs 13lbs and 5oz and is 25.5 inches tall which puts him in the 97th percentile for height. He is a tall boy! 
He is such a fun happy boy! Yesterday he really started reaching for things mainly his wubanub which is a pacifier with a stuffed dinosaur attached to it. I love when he holds it and when the paci comes out of his mouth it doesn't fall to the floor, it is awesome!!!
His facial expression, make us laugh, melts our hearts, makes us jump into action and make us happy, happy, happy. So blessed and so grateful for this little big guy!




Saturday we went to Cubs new spring training field. It was a gorgeous, warm day. We saw lots of old friends and yes ate some delicious waffles from the My Waffle Crush truck. We cannot wait for Kemp to be a little older (but no rush) and play at the new playground at the new Riverview park! It looks awesome!


Slept the entire outing. Such an easy baby.

New Spring Training Field for the Cubs! Can't wait to attend a game.


Kids were just rolling down the hill it was so funny to watch. 



1 comment: