Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Part 1

I wish I had time to tell more about each night but I don't and next week I will start a 2nd class so life will be even busier but here is what we have been up too...part 1

 
My husband is the greatest! After my sweet dog Livee who I had had for 12 years passed away he took me to dinner and a movie the next night to get my mind off of her. He always wants to get the buffalo chicken pizza but I feel then we cannot have wings....so he got me wings.


Supreme on one side and BBQ on the other....yum!

When we got home we found these from my sweet friend Cari.



Obviously the photographer in me came out in this artistic shot

Just a little swimming at Lincoln's Dad"s house! So nice to have  a place to go for a dip.
 So I LOVE the Olympics but have barely seen any of it! SO sad but for a month I told Lincoln for our date on July 27th we would be watching the Opening Ceremonies....um ya I missed most of them picking up our London themed dinner....Fish n chips! Oh well we were full and just googled parts we missed!


Pete's......I think I like Pirate's better.....don't hate!

Lincoln knows the way to my heart!

For his first opening ceremonies he did good....the parade of nations does get mighty long lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment