Monday, September 17, 2012

Best year EVER!

It is so crazy how time flies! Especially when you finally have what you have always wanted! Tonight we celebrated our 6 month wedding anniversary and our year anniversary of our first date. I like how they land on the same day. I love Lincoln! He really does complete me! I do not ever want to be without him. 
Tonight he showed up with these....
which made me swoon and he had even dressed up for me!
I had made a stop of my own on my way home tonight at Chili's for their chips and salsa. We enjoyed them with out yummy veggie and tomato dinner!
 So homework has invade our lives at the moment so instead of recreating our full first date of Mojo's and bocce ball we chose to just do the Mojo's with out buy one get one free coupon!!!

For some reason I like this picture sideways best! I thought the camera had already taken the picture....but it hadn't!



I just wanted to get the pretty lights in the back ground!

We had actually sat in this same spot on our first date and watched the cute kiddos splash in the water just like tonight .After the sweet reminiscing we headed home but not without a stop at the ....wait for it!
Gas station! No date is complete with out a little air for the tires and gas for the engine!
Lincoln sweetly insisted on paying (from our joint account) and when he got back in the car he stated "Now you can't say I never did anything for ya"! He had the cutest smirk on his face! Isn't he a dream?


So manly!
Did I meantion he got me flowers?

I am one lucky girl! You have no idea!

2 comments:

  1. well, I guess you won't need Paul to air up your tires anymore :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber, I am so so so happy you found such a perfect man for you! I'm so glad that he's worthy of you! You guys are awesome! Keep celebrating EVERYTHING together and squeezing in the meaningful moments even when it's hard because of homework and such. Love you!

    ReplyDelete