Saturday, September 15, 2012

Giovanna Isabella

Today I partied all day! First at my friend Cami's little ones 1st birthday then at Gigi's party. I just wanted to share some of my favorite pictures of the day. If you are friends with Jocelyn you have already seen these but I still wanted to share!
Just the cutest! I heard her running down the hallway yelling "I love candy!" Amen sister!


I made the cakes and the frosting and Jocelyn put it all together! Is that teamwork or what???






Musketeers in training



The big cake reveal!

Whoo hoo!


Minus the arm in the picture I love this one! Even Jocelyn's nails match!

Oh man he is adorable that Urbanini!
No training wheels!

Little stink would not smile for me but still he is so precious!




Oh ya Dad! You bite me and I will bite you back!

Darn spot on my lense.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if you noticed, there are 2 spots on your lens ... the one little dot and another circle-y shape (that's quite a bit bigger). Get a nice soft cleaning cloth :)

    ReplyDelete