Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Pregnancy is wonderful

So today I had big plans to get my house clean for some guest we will be having on Friday but my body had other plans and instead I took two naps and watched Duck Dynasty and Bones all day long. 
But tonight I as I was watching bones I was feeling lots of movement and kicks from Kempton and it was the coolest thing. I have been feeling him for a while now but it never ceases to amaze me every time. I know as I get bigger it will be uncomfortable but right now it is the sweetest thing. He is a stink and seems to sense my hand on my belly and kicks else where but I actually saw my belly move tonight.
I have been really fortunate during this pregnancy and have had very minor symptoms. I know I complain that November is too far away but I am really loving this stage and the anticipation it brings. Lincoln and I are just so excited to meet this little guy. We have his room set up with a crib, dresser/changing table and armoire. I love to go in there and look at the few little onsies we have already and the stuffed toys lining the top of the armoire (giraffes I collected when I was a teenager) oh and don't forget the cutest shoes ever. 
Life is beautiful and being a vessel for a new life is amazing. 
I am so blessed.
 
Pretty much the cutest pjs ever. I cannot wait for Christmas this year and the years to come!

Said shoes I was talking about!

Just saw this in my downloads....I may need to get that printed for Kemp's room!


No comments:

Post a Comment