Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Procrastination

I started this a week or so ago and had not posted it.....


Well I have a bunch of things I need to do today to get ready for our family reunion this weekend so I decided to blog. I haven't done a pregnancy update on here at all and I don't even know who reads this other than my immediate family who already know whats up but here we go. So I am 19 weeks and 2 days. Tonight we get to go to our first Family Circle meeting and I am very excited. We get to meet with the midwives for 2 hours in a group setting with other couple due in November and basically it is a birthing class. This class will happen at each of our appointments until the baby is born. Next Wednesday morning we will get to find out the sex of the baby and I cannot wait. I am glad we have a little vacation this weekend to help pass the time. I am so ready to know what we are having and to see the baby on the monitor! 
I have been feeling pretty great. I have been feeling the baby move for quite sometime now but it is getting stronger as the days go by, it is such a fun thing to feel. The other day Lincoln said "Crazy that there is a baby in there" and I said " Crazy that the baby has to come out!"Another thing I said to Lincoln when we were kneeling to pray and I was groaning as I got to the floor was "What did you do to me?" and he responded with "only made your dreams come true" awww he is right this all I have ever wanted. We are so excited to become parents and cannot wait for that day when can hold that little one in our arms.

1 comment:

  1. I just now found this! Keep updating! There are definitely non locals who want to know how you are doing!

    ReplyDelete